The Cognite Discover version 1.29.3 is ready and available.
- Ability to set the legend for Non-Productive Time (NPT) codes on the Admin Settings
- In 3D View, the unit is now displayed for the measure distance option
- New feature, called ‘view mode’ to overlay multiple wells for trajectory comparison
- Improved colors for the NPT events
- Adjustment of favorite option with star icon inside well map card
- On the document feedback,
- the company name is shown below the username
- administrator can choose to assign a ticket to another administrator.
- Administrator’s name is searched dynamically as user types the name.
- Well result table shows KB elevation, Dog Leg Severity, Measured Depth and True Vertical Depth to understand the results of the corresponding well characteristic filtering.
- Improvement of No Drilling Surprise (NDS) clusters visible next to the Casings data
- Development of NDS Tree view
- When opening a favorite presenting well only, the favorite opens directly on the Well tab
- New tooltip component and Improved stability following dropdown component update
- On casing view, resolution of the overlapping texts with casing elements or other texts
- On 3D view,
- improved readability of NPT and NDS event description
- Depth values and unit are properly displayed as a function of the unit setting
- Fixed the clear of the document selection
- Zoom in and out on the map resolved
- Minimap works to show exactly location much better now
- Corrected the original path for the metadata of documents
- Search and close options remain close to the polygon when zooming in or out the map.
- Fixed the search on the exact page number for documents